15" x 4"
JEGS 555-681251 SSR Star Wheel Features:
- One-piece aluminum construction for weight savings
- Sleek 5-spoke design with gloss black powder coat finish
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- DOT Approved
- Transform your ride with a completely different look
- For street use only as these are not designed for race use
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69154
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69155
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
JEGS 555-681251 SSR Star Wheel Notes:
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Are SSR wheels real?
Yes, SSR wheels are authentic and renowned for their high-quality construction, precision engineering, and performance-enhancing capabilities. Crafted with advanced technology, these wheels uphold a legacy of authenticity and excellence.
What is the lead time for SSR wheels?
The lead time for SSR wheels, specifically the 15x4 size, typically varies. Please contact our customer service team or refer to the product page for the most accurate information on availability and estimated delivery times for SSR wheels 15x4.
What lugnut size and style are recommended for these wheels?
will these fit on my 2004 gt with strange brakes
What is the speed rating? Are they rated for drag racing?
Will these fit a 2017 base gt?
what size tire to do recommend for these? currently I am running 195/65/15 on a 5" rim. (Crager 5 star) 1966 chevy 2 with a mustang 2 front end. (street driven)
due they make these wheels in 14"
Will these fit a 98-02 camaro/trans am?
I have a 1964 Chevy II Nova Sedan. Will the 15 x 4 wheels fit my Chevy II with rear skirts? Or what would you recommend? 1.75 back spacing enough for the rear skirts? Thx David
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.