17" X 4.5"
JEGS 681290 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69152
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69153
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Are these wheels safe to use drag racing? Is there a speed rating these are limited to?
I have a 96 cobra and was looking to buying these wheels, I noticed in the comments that someone said they do not fit cobras. Is this just caliper clearance issue. If so how much hits. Already ordered the rears so may just order these anyway. Thanks
Will these work on a 2012 Camaro after removing brake pad noise dampers
Will this wheel fit on 98 mustang
will these fit a 2012 mustang with brembo breaks ?
How much does this wheel weigh?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.