17" X 4.5"
JEGS 555-681291 SSR Star Wheel Features:
- One-piece aluminum construction for weight savings
- Sleek 5-spoke design with gloss black powder coat finish
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- DOT Approved
- Transform your ride with a completely different look
- For street use only as these are not designed for race use
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69154
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69155
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
JEGS 555-681291 SSR Star Wheel Notes:
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
What cars have a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern?
The 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern is common in various car models, including many Ford, Jeep, Nissan, and Honda vehicles.
Are all 5 bolt patterns the same?
No, 5 bolt patterns can vary in their measurements and arrangements. It's crucial to match the specific pattern required for your vehicle.
What is 5x4 75 bolt pattern in MM?
The 5x4.75 bolt pattern, equivalent to 5x120.65mm, is typically found in several Chevrolet, GM, and other car models.
What vehicles use 5x4 3/4 bolt pattern?
Vehicles such as older Chevrolet, Pontiac, and some Cadillac models utilize the 5x4 3/4 (5x120.65mm) bolt pattern.
Hi what are the pad height measurements on the 17 x 4 1/2“ rims?
Would these work for my 1991 camaro?
Will this wheel fit 2003 corvette(front)?
Hi looking for a set of these wheels size 17 for my tacoma . What would you recommend
What is the weight of this wheel?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.