JEGS 4-Post Universal Truck Rack Front & Rear [Steel Tubing | Black Finish]
Items You Need
No Drill Rack
JEGS 71110 4-post universal truck rack comes in 2 rack sections that allows you to free up space in your truck bed and support loads above the bed. Its 500 lb weight capacity is great for transporting long loads such as ladders, pipes, gutters, siding and many other items that you normally won’t be able to fit into the bed itself. The individual front and rear racks install easily with no drilling and secure in place with 4 c-clamps per rack. Both racks clamp along the bed rails and can be positioned for your specific load requirements while the adjustable crossbars will allow for fitment on beds up to 61 in wide.
- 2 rack system with individual front and rear racks that are adjustable for your load requirements
- Weight capacity of up to 500 lbs.
- Easy No-Drill Installation
- Quick Setup & Take Down
- Rope hooks on all four uprights provide security for tying down loads
- Adjustable crossbars allows you to adjust the racks to fit beds from 43 in. to 61 in. wide
- Heavy-Duty 2 in. diameter .120 wall steel tube construction
- Durable Rust Resistant Black Powder Coat Finish
- Overall Height: 32 in. from top of bed rail to top of post
- Crossbar Height: 26 in. from top of bed rail to top of crossbar
- Not Compatible on Trucks with Utility Track Systems
What is the rated weight carrying capacity of this product?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.