GM Fuel Tank Lock Rings & O-Rings
- (1) 3.909 in. O.D. x 3.060 in. I.D. x .0598 in. (16 ga.) thick, 3-tab steel lock ring
- (1) 3.500 in. O.D. x 3.109 in. I.D. x .234 in. thick, round rubber o-ring seal
Fits These JEGS Fuel Tanks:
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird 555-78070
- 1971-1973 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird 555-78020
- 1978-1987 Chevrolet El Camino & GMC Caballero 555-78046
- 1973-1981 Chevrolet/GMC Short Bed Truck 555-78042
- 1973-1981 Chevrolet/GMC Long Bed Truck 555-78048
- 1982-1987 Chevy/GMC C/K Series Short bed Truck 555-78032
- 1982-1991 Chevy/GMC C/K Series Truck 555-78010
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet/GMC C/K Short Bed Truck 555-78050
- 1988-2000 Chevrolet/GMC C/K Series 2-Door Truck 555-78062
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.