Mopar Fuel Tank Lock Rings & O-Rings
- (1) 2.970 in. O.D. x 2.140 in. I.D. x .0598 in. (16 ga.) thick, 3-tab steel lock ring
- (1) 2.860 in. O.D. x 2.230 in. I.D. x .330 in. w x .075 in. thick, flat rubber seal
Fits These JEGS Fuel Tanks:
- 1966-1967 Dodge Charger, Coronet,1966-1967 Plymouth Belvedere, Satellite & 1967 Plymouth GTX 555-78092
- 1968-1970 Dodge Coronet & 1968-1970 Plymouth Belvedere, Road Runner, Satellite, Superbird 555-78094
- 1970 Dodge Challenger 555-78096
- 1971-1972 Dodge Charger, Coronet & 1971-1972 Plymouth Road Runner, Satellite 555-78098
Fuel Level Accuracy
JEGS Fuel Tank Sending Units are designed from factory OE specs for direct fitment, form, and function to ensure accurate reading at any fuel level. Each fuel sender includes a new strainer, O-ring seal, and lock ring for a fast and smooth installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.