Cam Degree Wheel Kit
JEGS 555-81621 Precision Cam Degree Wheel Kit Features:
- Degree your cam accurately while checking top and bottom dead center, centerline, and valve timing in easy-to-read 1 degree increments
- 11 in. diameter design to fit most applications
- Includes pointers, dial indicator, cam lobe checker, checking springs, TDC checking tools, and more to make timing easier
- Plastic carrying case with foam interior to keep all of the tools organized and secure
JEGS 555-81621 Precision Cam Degree Wheel Kit Includes:
- JEGS 11 in. Precision Aluminum Cam Degree Wheel with 3 bushings and a steel washer for mounting
- Degree wheel pointer wire for marking timing
- JEGS precise 1.000 in. (0.001 in. graduations) Dial Indicator and a 5.000 in. dial indicator extension
- JEGS Cam Lobe Checking Fixture which will bolt to blocks with 7/16 in. or 1/2 in. head bolt holes and cylinder heads with 1/4 in. or 5/16 in. valve cover bolt holes
- TDC checking tools for use with the cylinder heads on or off
- Checking springs for cylinder heads
- Detailed instructions
- Plastic carrying case with a custom molded foam interior to securely hold and store the kit when not in use
Does degreeing a cam make a difference?
- Absolutely, using the JEGS 555-81621 cam degree wheel kit ensures precise camshaft timing. Degreeing a cam optimizes performance by fine-tuning valve timing for increased power and efficiency.
What is a cam degree wheel for?
- The JEGS 555-81621 degree wheel is essential for camshaft degreeing. It aids in accurately measuring and adjusting valve timing, ensuring optimal performance and power output in your engine.
Are all degree wheels the same?
- No, the JEGS cam degree wheel kit stands out with precision and durability. Not all degree wheels are equal; choose quality like the 555-81621 for accurate camshaft timing adjustments.
What is the best method to degree a camshaft?
- The JEGS Cam Degree Wheel Kit (555-81621) provides a comprehensive and accurate method for degreeing a camshaft. Follow the included instructions for precise measurements, ensuring optimal engine performance.
Will this work on a 426 Hemi, heads on .
Will it work on ls engines
Will this work on bbc 454
Will this kit work on a SBF with the heads off?
Will this work on a honda motor h22a4 1998 prelude
Considering purchasing this kit to degree my cams in my 2000 4.6l Mustang GT with heads on. Will this work with the above application?
The Jeg’s Cam Degree Kit # 81621 looks excellent. However, I’m NOT building a SBC. My superior engine of choice is a 351 Cleveland with a solid roller cam. In a GM biased aftermarket, very few items are 351C compatible. Will this kit work with a 351C ?
Will this work on ford coyote 5.0 from 2013 mustang?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.