18 Cubic Ft.
- Secure & protect your gear in this 18 cubic ft. hdpe plastic hard shell car top cargo carrier; high-capacity interior dimensions 57 l x 38 1/2 w x 17 3/4 h inches; aerodynamic design for fuel efficiency
- Waterproof storage for your luggage with a four corner locking system, front latch, and weather-tight seal for ultimate car rooftop protection and security
- Easy & convenient loading and unloading from either side of the car make for smooth travel and hassle-free storage
- No tools required, easy assembly and installation. all mounting hardware and simple instructions are included to get you safely on the road quickly
- Made in USA, limited lifetime guarantee. the jegs rooftop cargo carrier’s high-quality construction and performance give you peace of mind
Notes: Designed to fit ONLY on cross rail systems rated at 150 lbs. and greater. This cargo carrier must be mounted onto a roof rack with horizontal crossbars.
JEGS 90098 Rooftop Cargo Carrier Features
- 110 lb. Carrying Capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 57 in. L x 38 1/2 in. W x 17 3/4 in. H
- Integrated hinges for dual side opening
- Four corner locking system & front latch for ultimate security
- Manufactured with durable, 4-season HDPE black plastic
- Fits round, square, and aero bar designs up to 4 in. wide.
- Pre-drilled cross-rail mounting holes are 24 in. on center.
- Be sure to allow for clearance of rear hatchback, roof-mounted antennas, and navigation fins.
- Replacement Keys & Locks Available, See Replacement parts Tab Below
Will this unit fit on a 2019 Honda CRV with a basket/cage roof rack? Thank you.
will this fit a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited?
I have a Hyundai, Tucson-model SUV vehicle, it does have two cross bars across the top. Do I need to buy the ones offered here?
Have a 2017 4x2 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. My question, I have a rear spoiler that when up I have a tight 21 inches to the front cross bar, can this JEGS carrier be drilled far enough back to allow for the back door to open and still not hit the carrier
I have a 2017 Jeep Cherokee latitude, will this fit?
I have a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek with factory OEM aero crossbars. Will this cargo carrier be compatible?
We have a 2015 Toyota 4Runner. It came with roof racks and we've added crossbars. Will this fit?
I have a 2016 Toyota prius with Aero style bars from Toyota. Will this cargo fit ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.