K&R Performance Engineering is the world leader in auto racing electronics. K&R now offers the next generation of delay boxes, The Pro-Cube Plus and Pro-Cube Z-Plus. Together, these delay boxes are a small, compact size but pack huge features. The small dimensions allow the unit to be mounted virtually anywhere, allowing room for other necessary components within your race car. Also eliminating the need for a separate controller, these delay boxes are now capable of controlling up to 2 pro-dial boards. The patented Z-Force feature within the Z-Plus model offers a whole new concept for reacting to the tree. This allows the driver to depress the transbrake button to start the delay cycle, thus eliminating pressure issues associated with conventional transbrake methods. K&R has once again developed an industry leading delay box for the racing enthusiast.
- Pro-Dial Board Outputs - (2) Fiber optic outputs capable of controlling 2 Pro-Dial dial boards.
- Z-Force - Eliminates the "pressure" issues associated with conventional transbrake methods. (Z-Plus Models Only)
- Standard Mode - Configurable transbrake button modes work in either standard or Z-Force. (Z-Plus Models Only)
- Bump Up - Separate button allowing the opportunity to "Bump Up" (adjustable to the .001sec. increments) without losing the chance to "Bump Down".
- Bump Down - Correct for late reactions (adjustable to the .001sec. increments).
- Compact Size - 4.5" Width x 3.5" Height x 2.75" Deep
- Automatic Crossover/Crosstalk - Enter dial-ins, react to the first "flash" and let the box do the math.
- Double-Hit - Take two "shots" at the tree and leave on your quickest reaction.
- Large LCD Display - Blue backlight for easy day/night viewing.
- Quick Set Switches - Allows nearly instant changes to any setting.
- Run Info - Automatically displays reaction differential and "Bump" counts.
- Transbrake Lockout - Prevents accidental transbrake lockup (adjustable timer).
- Flinch Protection - Prevents early jumps.
- Full Tree/Pro Tree - Ability to enter two different run programs.
- Timer - Single (4-stage) timer to control throttle-stop, shifter, nitrous, etc. (Pro-Cube1 Models)
- Timers - Three (3), (2-stage) separate timers to control throttle-stop, shifter, nitrous, etc. during the run. (Pro-Cube3 Models)
- Pro Stage - Allows staging at an idle for both Full tree and Pro tree for improved concentration and consistency. Goes to full throttle when transbrake is activated on Pro tree and waits until your tree starts on a Full tree.
- Linelock - Versatile output for connecting linelock, launch-control, throttle stop, etc.
- Reset Switch - Instant stop of the delay box cycle.
- LED Indicators - Status lights show when each output is activated.
- Overload Protection - Self-protection from overloads and shorts on all outputs.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.