90/10 Front Shocks
- Excellent Weight Transfer
- Lets Front End Down Quickly
- Maximum Traction
- Makes Vehicle Safer
- Easier Control At End Of Track
- Better Overall Stability
- 1968-1969 Buick Sportswagon
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark/Special
- 1973-1979 Buick Apollo/Skylark
- 1973-1987 Buick Century/Regal/Special
- 1975-1980 Buick Skyhawk
- 1967-1969 Chevy Camaro/Z28
- 1968-1979 Chevy II/Nova
- 1968-1987 Chevy Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- 1970-1988 Chevy Monte Carlo
- 1971-1977 Chevy Vega
- 1975-1980 Chevy Monza
- 1982-2004 Chevy S-10 Pick Up (2WD)
- 1983-2003 Chevy S-10 Blazer (2WD)
- 1971-1987 GMC Sprint/Cabellero
- 1982-2004 GMC Sonoma (2WD)
- 1983-2004 GMC Jimmy (2WD)
- 1968-1977 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1968-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass/F-85
- 1973-1979 Oldsmobile Omega
- 1975-1980 Oldsmobile Starfire
- 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird
- 1968-1974 Pontiac GTO
- 1968-1981 Pontiac Lemans/Tempest/Grand Am
- 1969-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1979 Pontiac Ventura/Phoenix
- 1975-1980 Pontiac Astro/Sunbird
For Years of Consistent High Performance
Experience plus the latest drag shock technology equals a superior shock absorber. These shocks provide excellent weight transfer on initial launch and quickly bring down the front end to avoid poor aerodynamics, resulting in lower ETs and maximized rear suspension traction. As vehicle speed grows, speed-sensitive valving kicks in for a safer vehicle that's easier to control at the end of the track. Quality struts also available.
70/30 Front Shocks
70/30 Front Struts
70/30 Rear Shocks
90/10 Front Shocks
90/10 Front Struts
Shocks/struts sold individually. Applications listed with part numbers below.
Is the price per shock or for a set of two?
What is the diameter of the rear strut ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.