- Includes (2) mounting tabs, (2) mounting bolts, (2) nuts, and (6) washers
- Designed for use with electric fans, water pumps, nitrous solenoids, auxiliary lighting, and more
- (4) Independent channels that operate at 35 Amps each continuous current (140 total)
- Each channel can be run in parallel for devices needing more than 35 Amp single-channel rating
- Built-in protection from over-temperature, short-circuiting, and current overload
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) signal compatibility to control 150-hertz max output rate and a 50 to 90-percent duty cycle
- Single-wire activation by using either power or ground
- Can be rotated 90-degrees for various mounting configurations
- Max on-time amperage ratings (per channel):
- 35 Amps: Continuous
- 40 Amps: 3 hours
- 45 Amps: 30+ minutes
- 50 Amps: 12 minutes
- 60 Amps: 35-seconds
- 80 Amps: 12-seconds
- 100 Amps: 8-seconds
- Recommended wire gauge usage:
- Main input battery positive: 2 AWG
- Channel 1-4 outputs: 8 AWG
- 12 V and ground activation wires: 18-22 AWG
Emissions: This part is legal for sale or uses on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.