Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pan Pre-1980 Small Block Chevy
WANT IT NOW?
Items You Need
Small Block Chevy
- Fits most chassis (except 1962-67 Chevy II, V8 Vega and Monza)
- Accepts up to 4.125 in. stroke with most steel rods
- Kicked-out style sump provides additional ground clearance
- Trap door baffle for improved oil control
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- Will clear most stock exhaust
- Will clear Borla, Hedman and Hooker headers
Note: Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
- 710-24170 -- Fits Moroso Small Block Chevy Race Pump 710-22101 and Stock Style Pumps
- 710-24350 -- Fits Moroso Small Block Chevy HV Race Pump No 710-22111 and Stock Style Hi-Volume pumps
- 710-24320 -- Fits Moroso Big Block Chevy Race Pump Nos 710-22150, 710-22160, or 710-22162 and Mellings 689-M77HV
- 710-24360 -- Fits Mellings 689-M155HV
will this pan work with a v8 swap in 85 2 wheel drive s10?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.