Small Block Chevy
- Fits most chassis (except 1962-67 Chevy II, V8 Vega and Monza)
- Accepts up to 4.125 in. stroke with most steel rods
- Fits 4-bolt main caps including front and rear
- Reduces oil temperature
- Trap-door baffle for improved oil control
- Compatible with most starter/flywheel combinations
- Designed for both OEM and aftermarket blocks and engine combinations - This fact makes the addition of stroker notches, larger sumps, and power kick-outs a necessary design aspect. Certain oil pans will have OEM located bolt holes omitted to accommodate stroker notches. This has been intentionally designed this way, and with proper attention to sealing the area, will work in any application
- Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
Could you please tell me which dipstick I need to order for this pan
will this fit a 1998 s-10 v-8 swap?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.