- Steering & Suspension
- Shocks, Struts & Mounting Components
- QA1 GM Pro Coil Double Adjustable Coil-Over Conversion Systems
QA1 Pro Coil Front Coil-Over System Double Adjustable Shocks for 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500
Items You Need
- Easy bolt-in installation
- Independent compression and rebound adjustment for fine-tuning to your driving style
- 18 positions of rebound on one knob and 18 positions of compression on the other knob, providing 324 valving options.
- Threaded lightweight billet aluminum shocks for ride height adjustability
- Lightweight high-travel springs
- Dyno tested and serialized
- Rebuildable by QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- Tested for casual street driving, drag racing, autocross, or road racing applications
- Kit includes both left and right side
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.