Single Adjustable Struts
- 1979-1993 Mustangs with SN95 spindles should order part 122-HS603S in place of 122-HS601S.
The ultimate steel struts for the front of your late model performance vehicle. These struts are for use in Autocross, Road Racing, Drag Racing or Performance Street applications. These steel struts have a high performance DOM smooth steel body. Struts (except where noted) can be converted to a coil-over with a QA-1 coil-over sleeve kit which is listed below and sold separately. Quick and easy external dial-in adjustment from street to strip with more tuning options than any other strut available!
- Drag Race "R" Struts (HR Series): Designed Specifically for Drag Race applications
- Single Adjustable Struts (HS Series): Simultaneous Compression and Rebound adjustment
- Double Adjustable Struts (HD Series): Independant Compression and Rebound adjustment
- High Performance DOM Steel
- Serviceable and Rebuildable