Stocker Star Shocks
QA1 TS802 Single-Adjustable Stocker Star Rear Shock Features:
- Lightweight billet aluminum smooth body
- Bolt-in installation
- 100 percent dyno tested
- Upper Mount: Stud
- Lower Mount: Eyelet
How do you adjust QA1 single adjustable rear shocks?
- Use the knob at the base to fine-tune compression and rebound separately
- Clockwise increases compression, counterclockwise increases rebound
Can you run QA1 shocks upside down?
- QA1 shocks aren't designed to be used upside down
- Mounting them correctly ensures optimal performance
Are QA1 shocks adjustable?
- Yes, QA1 shocks offer single or double adjustable options
- Allows fine-tuning for different driving conditions
What do adjustable rear shocks do?
- Adjustable rear shocks customize vehicle handling and ride quality
- Enhance control, comfort, and traction for various road conditions
I have a Camaro with Hotchkis lowering springs on the rear. Will these shocks work with a lowered setup?
Does this shock come with the lower mounting bolt?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.