For serious drag race applications, all-aluminum Quick Fuel QFX Carburetors were developed with the racer in mind. A distinctive lightweight main body with lengthened venturi offers more mid-range torque, which is great for both throttle stop and bracket racing. Heads-up racers benefit from the raised intermediate system that provides a stronger signal and better flow to the booster venturi. QFX Carbs come with all-new billet metering blocks designed for each fuel type: gas, methanol, and E85. Strong and reliable cast aluminum fuel bowls have dual threaded fuel inlets & dual sight glass for simple float level setting. Dedicated floats ensure maximum performance without additional upgrades. CNC'd billet aluminum booster inserts provide refined air entry/exit for improved fuel emulsion resulting in superior combustion (gas carbs have 12 discharge holes compared to the standard 8).
- Range: 525 to 1450 cfm (some carburetors available in a kit*)
- Purpose-built for drag racing
- Hand assembled & engine tested
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Main body with extended venturi for greater mid-range torque
- Billet metering blocks specific to fuel
- Cast aluminum fuel bowls
- Easy float level adjustment
- Annular boosters
- CNC-machined billet aluminum booster inserts provide enhanced air entry/exit, improved fuel emulsion, and superior combustion
- External linkage with four links to choose the amount of primary throttle opening before the secondaries open: Moderate Progressive (25%), Medium Progressive (40%), Full Progressive (50%), and 1:1
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS Professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.