- Steering & Suspension
- Control Arms & Trailing Arms
- Ridetech RidePRO Air Control Systems and Accessories
Ridetech RidePro E5 Air Ride Suspension Control System [5-Gallon Tank | Dual Compressor]
Ridetech 30534100 RidePro E5 Kit features a 5-gallon aluminum tank, dual air compressors, and 1/4 inch air lines and valves.
The RidePro E5 Air Ride Suspension Control System is the latest offering for tuning a vehicle with an air ride system for top-of-the-line ride quality. The RidePro E5 self adjusts changes in load and uses air pressure algorithms in the background to deliver the best ride and handling performance.
- Included control panel uses a TFT LCD full-color 3.500 in. display with a multi-touch capacitive touchscreen
- Backlit 4-button silicone keypad allows for quick changes in ride height
- Automatic lift and level feature "Ride Height On Start"
- Weatherproof heavy-duty connectors, wiring, and ECM
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for wireless control via cellphones
- Display and setup can be accessed via the control panel, laptop, or smartphone
- Optional height sensors 029-30400036 (Sold Separately) will allow for automatic weight compensation and upgrades to a RidePro-HP for a precision leveling system
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.