Sonnax Heavy-Duty Forward Drum GM TH400
Items You Need
- The Chromoly steel material provides overall reduced weight and low rotating mass - Weighs 3 lbs. less than an OE-style drum and is only 3-oz. heavier than an aluminum drum
- The front of the drum is ribbed and added with lightening holes
- The inner section diameter at the middle seal ring area is reduced for further weight savings
- The oversized 28-tooth shaft-to-drum spline is compatible with Sonnax and most aftermarket input shafts
- Compatible for use with rubber clutch separators for clean neutral setup applications - (2) sets of full-length clutch splines were added to back up clutch separators
- The lightening holes correspond to input speed sensor locations in aftermarket cases for a more accurate converter and shift data
- A Sonnax High-RPM Checkball Capsule 852-57510-01 is pre-installed to eliminate high RPM (5,500+) pressure drop
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.