TCI EZ-TCU Control Unit 2009-Down GM 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80E, 4L85E Transmissions
- Maximum electronic control over shift points, shift firmness & shift speed
- No software, laptop or experience needed
- Completely intuitive programming interface or optional fully programmable based on load, speed and RPM
- Multiple shift modes include a full manual mode
- Compatible with popular GM transmissions, including 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L80E, & 4L85E, as well as the TCI 6x Six-Speed
- Included hand-held can operate as electronic dash
- Includes transmission control unit, hand-held & wiring harness
Note: Requires TPS sensor part # 890-377450 for installation.
Will this work on a 400 TCI TURBO transmission?
80 Monte Carlo with 400 SBC and a Holley Sniper TBI, looking to replace the TH350 with a 4L60E, will this controller hook up to the Holley TPS?
Does this unit have to have a throttle position sensor
This says 6x six speed is compatible. However, would this system work with a 6l80e?
i have a 1989 chevy k2500 350 tbi stock pickup truck 4X4 that im putting a 4l60e in. will this system work and what all do ineed.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.