Chrysler 413-440ci ''RB'' Block V8
Designed for 413-426-440ci Chrysler V8s that measure 8.75'' across block. Dual-plane design results in excellent low-rpm torque and outstanding high-rpm horsepower. Recommended for high-performance street and strip applications. Manifold is 1.7" taller than stock. Will not fit 1962-64 Max Wedge heads.Installation Notes:
- Port exit dimensions: 1.13'' x 2.09''
- Manifold height: (A) 4.90'' , (B) 5.80''
- Carb pad height = 5.35'' Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Recommended Intake Gasket: JEGS p/n 555-210501
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 650cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 1805 , Electric Choke p/n 1806
- Edelbrock Performer 750cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 1407 , Electric Choke p/n 1411
- Edelbrock Performer 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 1412 , Electric Choke p/n 1413
- Edelbrock Thunder AVS 800cfm Carburetor Manual Choke p/n 1812 , Electric Choke p/n 1813
How much HP does an Edelbrock Performer intake add?
- Typically adds 5-20HP depending on engine setup.
- The Edelbrock 7193 enhances mid-range torque and overall power.
- Results may vary based on other performance upgrades.
What is the RPM range on a Edelbrock Performer intake?
- Optimized for mid to high RPM power gains.
- The Edelbrock 7193 suits the Dodge 440 RB engines well.
- Provides substantial power in the 1500-6500 RPM range.
Are Edelbrock intakes good?
- Renowned for quality, performance, and reliability.
- The Edelbrock 7193 for Dodge 440 RB engines is highly regarded.
- Excellent design, materials, and consistent performance.
Where are Edelbrock intake manifolds made?
- Manufactured in the USA, ensuring high quality.
- Edelbrock's commitment to American craftsmanship.
- The Edelbrock 7193 reflects their precision and quality.
The Edelbrock 7193, a performer intake, delivers reliable power gains, optimized RPM range, and exemplifies Edelbrock's commitment to quality and American craftsmanship.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.