- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-3/4 in. diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance, and improving throttle response
- OE style 2-1/2 in. ball and socket collector connects to factory exhaust head pipe with no cutting or welding
- TIG-welded machined 3/8 in. header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Accommodates all factory OE components
- Coated in high heat-resistant black paint
Note: Does not fit 2500 or 3500 models
why is there only 17 bolts required for flowtech 91950flt headers where is the 1 bolt left out at.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.