EFI Digital Dash
- Plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems via CAN bus
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications
- 7" low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800x480 resolution with auto brightness
- Operating voltage min 8V - 20V
- Weather resistant aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable display of all EFI parameters including every user configurable input and output available
- Multiple gauge and indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- User defined alarms for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Control and on screen playback of EFI data logs
- Download and save Holley EFI data logs to external USB memory stick
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Support for future USB devices
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Optional harness available to add physical inputs and outputs to the dash that can be used to perform multiple operations
Fully Customizable with a Variety of Gauge and Indicator Screens Features:
The Holley EFI Digital Dash is completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need. The dash also offers a virtual switch panel, user-defined alarms, configurable shift lights and can control on-screen playback of your EFI data logs. This is a compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications, especially where dash space is at a minimum. The Dash features a 7-inch low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full-color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun, plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems as well as a weather resistant aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options.
Fully Customizable with a Variety of Gauge and Indicator Screens
Would this dashboard work with the Motec system?
Would this screen work with Pro EFI
Is this a Touch Screen?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.