Holley EFI Pro Dash 6.860 in.
Dimensions and Mounting Template
- For Holley EFI HP/Dominator ECU's with V4 build 110 or later firmware
- For Terminator X/Terminator X Max and Sniper ECU's
- Plug-and-play display
- 6.860 in. diagonal viewing area
- 3.440 in. height x 7.563 in. width x 1.250 in. depth
- 1280x480 HD resolution with capacitive touch screen
- Weather-resistant aluminum housing with 10-32 mounting holes for surface or flush mounting
- Integrated 10-LED programmable shift light with 4-LED warning indicators for other sensor inputs
- Capable of monitoring up to 238 real-time data values such as RPM, TPS, and boost
- 10 default background skins pre-loaded with unlimited options for importing custom layouts
- Quickly swipe between multiple active screens such as tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.
- Virtual switch panel eliminates the need for external toggle switches
- Manual or auto-brightness features for easy viewing day or night
- Built-in GPS with antenna and odometer function
- On-screen datalog playback feature allows vital run information viewing
- Expandable storage via USB
- User-definable channel alarms and warnings
- A USB keyboard and mouse functionality for quick and easy layouts setups
- Includes 34-pin wiring harness that contains power, ground and CANbus connections
- Input and output functionality for 13 multi-configurable inputs and 4-ground switched outputs
- User-defined alarms for any input
- 1.2 lbs. dash weight
- Real-time ECU tuning on HP/Dominator ECU's only
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
Does the gps function on this control the speedometer or will or require a sensor?
So do I still need to purchase the plugin gps?
Are sensors required at additional cost ?
Does this setup have a fuel gauge?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.