- 18-Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 5/16 in. Thick 409 Stainless Steel Exhaust Flanges
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware & Gaskets
- (1 Pair) Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers with 1.625 in. Primary Tube
- (1 Pair) Header Exhaust Gaskets
- (12) 3/8 in.-16 x 3/4 in. Stainless Steel Header Bolts
- (1 Pair) Stainless Steel 3 in. O.D. Header Collector to 2.500 in. O.D. Reducer Outlet
- (1 Pair) 3 in. Collector Gaskets
- (6) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 1/4 in. Stainless Steel Collector Bolts, Nuts & Lock Washers
- 1973-1987 Chevy/GMC Pick-Up 1/2, 3/4, 1-Ton
- 1973-1991 Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban
- 1988-1991 Chevy/GMC 1-Ton Crew Cab
I have a 1978 K10 with a floor shift 4 speed and z-bar clutch linkage. Will these fit?
Will these fit angled plug heads ?
do these headers rust
Will these work with angle plug heads?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.