Firing order: click here
Distributor cap dimensions: click here
- 1958-1959 Ford 332 Big Block FE
- 1958-1966 Ford 352 Big Block FE
- 1968-1976 Ford 360 Big Block FE
- 1961-1971 Ford 390 Big Block FE
- 1962-1963 Ford 406 Big Block FE
- 1966-1967 Ford 410 Big Block FE
- 1963-1970 Ford 427 Big Block FE
- 1963-1970 Ford 428 Big Block FE
- Power extension cable
- Tachometer output extension cable
- Vacuum advance block-off plate (black)
- (3) bushings and (4) springs for mechanical advance
- Color-matched spark plug wire retainer with screws
- No ignition box required
- Fully adjustable mechanical advance
- Small diameter cap for tight engine bays
- Designed for carbureted applications only
- Magnetic style pickup with high-output module
- Black cap & body with solid brass male terminals
- CNC-machined billet aluminum body with a hardened steel shaft
Note: Does not fit heavy-duty applications.
Emissions: Not legal for sale or use in California.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.