Firing order: click here
Distributor cap dimensions: click here
- Power extension cable
- Tachometer output extension cable
- Vacuum advance block-off plate (black)
- 3 Bushings and 4 springs for mechanical advance
- Color-matched spark plug wire retainer with screws
- Simple 3-wire hook up
- No ignition box required
- Fully adjustable mechanical advance
- Small diameter cap for tight engine bays
- Designed for carbureted applications only
- Magnetic style pickup with high-output module
- Black cap & body with solid brass male terminals
- CNC-machined billet aluminum body with a hardened steel shaft
Emissions: Not legal for sale or use in California.
Do these distributors fit a 351W with a airgap Intake? Speed master distributors do not fit, learned the hard way.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.