5 in. Diameter Speedometers
JEGS 41286 5 in. Electronic Programmable Speedometer with a black face and white numbers features two trip meters, an odometer (miles), and a remote mount TRIP/CALIBRATION button. To calibrate simply press the button and drive one measured mile. Recalibrate whenever changes are made and the Speedometer will automatically adjust for the changes and accurately indicate speed. This 5 in. diameter speedometer comes calibrated for 16,000 pulses per mile and will require a sending unit. Designed to work with both hall-effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors, JEGS electronic Speedometer is compatible with any speed sender or electronic module that meets the following conditions:
- Pulse range generated proportional to the vehicle speed
- Signal with minimum 3V peak to peak signal - typical for 3-wire hall effect and 2 wire vehicle speed sensor outputs
- 4000-200,000 pulses per mile (16,000 is typical)
- Speedometer Sender sold separately. We recommend JEGS 555-41610, 555-41611, or 555-41612
- Designed for 12-volt systems
- High-Speed stepper motor movement for accurate and reliable readings
- 270-Degree full sweep movement for excellent readability
- LED through-the-dial lighting creates exceptional illumination
- Red illuminated pointer, soft on the eyes for easy reading
- Easy Install U-Clamp
- (6) 22-18 AWG Spades Connectors
- Step by step installation instructions
|5 in.||1 11/16 in.||2 15/16 in.|
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.