JEGS 555-60305 GM TH350 Performance Transmission Features:
- Handles Up To 450 HP
- Firm, Crisp Shifts
- Designed to work without a throttle valve or kick down cable
- Removal of the kick-down block-off plug voids the warranty
- Can be used with adapter 555-60170 to work with the Chevy bolt pattern
- Speedometer drive gear and driven gear not included
- Overall Length: 27 5/8 in.
- Transmission fluid capacity: 4 quarts
JEGS 555-60305 GM TH350 Performance Transmission IMPORTANT Notes::
- This JEGS Performance Transmission has gone through rigorous testing to provide you with the best possible replacement transmission
- Here are a few tips to ensure a successful installation
- Follow the manufactures instructions thoroughly
- Before installation, flush any old fluid from your system, including transmission lines, oil cooler, and torque converter to remove any contaminants that could harm your new transmission
- When installing your torque converter, follow the instructions carefully to ensure proper fitment into the transmission input shaft and also attaching to your engine. Specific tolerances are required so that you do not damage the front pump in the transmission or the converter.
- If you have any problem installing this transmission, before returning it please call the JEGS technical support line. Our experts may be able to assist you with the proper installation.
Will this work for 84 Oldsmobile delta 88 307 v8
Is there any warranty
can this work with a kick down cable?
is this compatible with a 1966 buick 310 wildcat (300 ci) engine?
Will this fit a 1986 Buick Regal Limited 307 5.0L V8 with out driveshaft modification?
Will this bolt up to a 1965 olds 330 block and what torque converter goes with it
What is the max torque this transmission can handle?
Can I use on a 455 bored .030 over 1972 Pontiac engine ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.