Front Disc Brake Conversion Kits w/Standard Rotors
- (2) Front Standard 11 in. Dia Brake Rotors 555-630520
- (2) Inner Wheel Bearing Sets
- (2) Outer Wheel Bearing sets
- (2) Wheel Bearing Seals
- (2) Outer Wheel Bearing Caps
- (2) Spindle Nuts, Washers & Cotter pins
- (1) Front Left/Driver Side Caliper w/ Pins & D52 Disc Brake Pads
- (1) Front Right/Passenger Side Caliper w/ Pins & D52 Disc Brake Pads
- (1) Left/Driver Side Backing Plate
- (1) Right/Passenger Side Backing Plate
- (1) Left/Driver Side Stock Height Spindle
- (1) Right/Passenger Side Stock Height Spindle
- (1) Left/Driver Side Caliper Bracket
- (1) Right/Passenger Side Caliper Bracket
- (2) Brake Hoses
- (2) Caliper Banjo Bolts
- (1) Installation Hardware pkg
Does this kit work with 1970s American Racing 14-inch Indy Slotted Aluminum Mags?
What pads are compatible with this kit ? Did this kit in 2013 and need to replace the brake pads
Will this kit push the wheels outward at all?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.