- GM Rear Disc Conversion Kit 555-630611
- Premium Full Wheel Non-Power Disc Brake Kit 555-630020
- Master Cylinder & Booster Kit 555-631014
- For coil springs with both shocks behind rear axle.
- Fits small bearing rear ends 3-3/8" x 2", 3-1/2" x 2-3/8", & 3-9/19" x 2"
- Does not fit S-10 Chassis, truck frames, or 14" rims
- Maximum diameter of 6.11" to fit rotor hat
- 0.050" x 45° chamfer 2.786" max register axle
- 1964-1972 Chevelle
- 1966-1969 LeMans, Tempest, GTO, Cutlass & 442
Does NOT fit:
- 1964-1965 LeMans, Tempest & GTO
- 1964-1972 Skylark & GS 1970-1972 LeMans, Tempest, GTO, Cutlass & 442
If you are experiencing brake fade or want more stopping power JEGS All-Wheel Disc Brake Conversion Kits include everything you require for conversion. These all-wheel kits are completely assembled and ready to install, available in standard and premium versions. The premium versions include cross-drilled and slotted rotors, and braided stainless steel brake lines.
All-Wheel Kits Include:
- E-Brake Cables
- Brake Hoses
- Master Cylinder
- Power Brake Booster
- Proportioning Valve Kit
- All Mounting Hardware
Do they fit on a 1966 Chevy Caprice
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.