Mopar B & E-Body Models
Front Disc Brake Conversion Kits w/Standard Rotors
JEGS 555-630200 Standard Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit
JEGS 630200 Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit will provide the latest braking technology for Mopar B-Body Cars: 1965-1972 Dodge Coronet, 1962-1970 Plymouth Belvedere, 1967-1970 Plymouth GTX, 1968-1972 Plymouth Roadrunner, 1966-1972 Plymouth Satellite, and Mopar E-Body Cars: 1966-1972 Dodge Charger, 1970-1972 Dodge Challenger, 1970-1972 Plymouth Barracuda. This kit is easy to install and includes all the necessary components to convert from drum to disc brakes.
JEGS 555-630200 Standard Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- (2) 11 in. Diameter Standard Rotors with 5 x 4 1/2 Bolt Pattern
- (1 Pair) Large Single Piston Kelsey Hayes Slider Type Disc Brake Calipers, Raw (Natural Cast Iron) Finish with Brake Pads and Mounting Hardware
- (2) Rubber Brake Hoses with Banjo Bolts and Copper Washers
- (2) Inner Wheel Bearing Sets
- (2) Outer Wheel Bearing Sets
- (2) Wheel Bearing Grease Seals
- (2) Dust Caps
- (2) Spindle Nuts and Washers
- (2) Cotter Pins
- (1) Package of Caliper Bracket Mounting Bolts and Lock Nuts
- (1) Spindle, Left/Driver Side (Stock Height)
- (1) Spindle, Right/Passenger Side (Stock Height)
- (1) Pair of Caliper Brackets
JEGS 555-630200 Standard Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit Notes:
- Will work with 14 in. Diameter wheels with backspacing greater than 3.500 in.
Will this work with booster assisted system?
what is the wheel fitment on kit 630200
I need longer studs for this kit. What are the size?
Where does my tie rods hook up to?
Do you use stock upper and lower ball joints with the spindles in this kit? For 1968 Roadrunner.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.