Standard Shock Configuration
JEGS 630611 GM 10 & 12 Bolt Rear Axle Disc Brake Conversion Kit with cross-drilled and slotted rotors and e-brake is an easy bolt-on solution for upgrading your GM rear-end to disc brake performance. This kit is designed for GM rear axles with coil springs and shocks that mount on the backside of the axle housing.
- Will NOT Fit These Applications: Axle Flange is too large to fit into the hat of the rotor. See the above dimensions before ordering.
- 1964-1965 LeMans, Tempest & GTO
- 1964-1972 Skylark & GS
- 1970-1974 LeMans, Tempest, GTO, Cutlass & 442
- Maximum Axle Flange Face Diameter of 6.11 in. with 2.786 in. Maximum Hub Register to fit Rotor Hat.
- 0.050 in. x 45-degree Chamfer
- For Applications with Both Shocks Behind the Rear Axle Housing
- The installation of disc brakes will require the use of 15 in. wheels. Any attempt to install disc brakes with 14 in. wheels will be the customer’s responsibility
- Does Not Fit S-10 Chassis, Truck Frames
- This kit Requires a disc/disc proportioning valve. JEGS recommends 555-63025.
- JEGS recommends a 1.125 in. large bore master cylinder like 555-631403 when adding disc brakes.
- (1 Set) Loaded Raw Calipers Left/Driver Side and Right/Passenger Side w/Self Adjusting E-Brake, D54 Pads, and Mounting Hardware
- (2) Hubless 10 Hole Cross-Drilled & Slotted 11 in. Rotors (Dual lug pattern 5 x 4.500 in. and 5 x 4.750 in.)
- (2) 10 mm Stainless Steel Brake Hoses
- (2) 10 mm Banjo Bolts
- (4) 10 mm Copper Washers
- (6) 3/8-24 x 50 Bolts
- (6) 3/8-24 Lock Nuts
- (6) 20 x 10.5 x 2 Washers
- (2) Brake Hose Clips
- (1 box) Left Driver Side & Right Passenger Side Caliper Brackets
- (6) Shims
- (2) Brake Hose Mounting Tabs
- (2) Square Backing Plates/Axle Flanges
Add Safety, Reliability, and Performance to Your Vehicle with Rear Disc Brakes
JEGS 10 & 12-Bolt GM Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kits combine some of the best features available to make your selection and installation easy. Our brake kits include brackets, flanges, and large GM calipers with pads for small GM (4-bolt) housing ends. GM Rear Disc Brake Kits are available for standard (coil springs with both shocks behind the rear axle) or staggered (leaf springs with one shock forward of and one shock behind the rear axle) set-ups.
Standard Kits Include Factory-style rotors, brake cables (as listed), rubber brake hoses, raw brake calipers, and mounting hardware.
Premium Kits Include Cross-drilled and slotted rotors, brake cables (as listed), braided stainless-steel brake hoses, and a choice of raw, red, or black powder-coated calipers and mounting hardware.
Does it fit 94 GMC 1/2ton truck
The 3 "small"bearing end sizes listed here are unfamiliar to me,my "small" ends are 3 1/8 top x 2 11/16" bottom, what am l missing here, is there a kit with this size end flange pieces? Thanks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.