Staggered Shock Configuration
JEGS 555-630614 GM 10 & 12 Bolt Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- (2) Hubless 10 Hole, 11 in. Diameter Plain Rotors Drilled w/ 5 x 4.750 in. & 5 x 4.500 in. Dual Bolt Patterns and 7/16 in. Diameter Wheel Stud Holes
- (1 Set) Loaded Raw Calipers Left/Driver and Right/Passenger Side w/Brake Pads
- (2) E-Brake Cables
- (2) 10mm Rubber Brake Hoses
- (2) 10mm Banjo Bolts
- (4) 10mm Copper Washers
- (6) 3/8-24 x 50 Bolts
- (6) 3/8-24 Lock Nuts
- (6) 20 x 10.5 x 2 Washers
- (2) Brake Hose Clips
- (1 box) Left/Driver & Right/Passenger Side Caliper Brackets
- (6) Shims
- (2) Brake Hose Mounting Tabs
- (2) Square Backing Plates/Axle Flange
JEGS 555-630614 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Notes:
- For Leaf Springs with One Shock Forward and One Shock Behind the Rear Axle
- Maximum Axle Flange Face Diameter of 6.110 in. to Fit Rotor Hat
- 0.050 in. x 45-degree Chamfer
- 2.786 in. Max Hub Register
- The installation of disc brakes will require the use of 15 in. wheels
- This brake conversion kit will not work with 14 in. wheels
- Does Not Fit S-10 Chassis or Truck Frames
- Will Not Fit Moser Rear Axles
Special Note: Staggered shock rear axles require you to mount the driver’s side brake caliper towards the front of the car and the passenger side brake caliper towards the rear of the car.
Will this work with a Strange c clip eliminator kit on a 71 Nova?
Will this kit fit my 1996 GMC Sonoma truck?
Do you have to change the master cylinder to disc to disc and the proprtioning valve
Will this kit fit a 1993 Chevrolet 1500 pick-up?
Does one caliper mount front and one to rear?
Do you have a rear conversion for 69 2500 gmc 2 wheel drive?
Will this kit fit a 1996 chevy 3500 dually
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.