Standard Shock Configuration
JEGS 555-631474 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Features:
- 11 in. GM Rotors Multi-Pattern
- Fits 5 x 4.75 in. w/ 7/16 in. Studs & 5 x 4.50 in. w/ 1/2 in. Studs
- GM Large Bore Single Piston Calipers (1979 Cadillac Eldorado)
- D54 Pads
- Caliper Brackets & Spacers
- Bracket Hardware
- Flex Rubber Brake Hoses & Clips
JEGS 555-631474 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Notes:
- Maximum Diameter of 6.110 in. to Fit Rotor Hat
- 0.050 x 45 Degree Chamfer
- 2.786 in. Max Register Axle
- Does Not Fit 14 in. Rims - Must Use 15 in. Rims or Larger
- When Installing Rear Disc Brake Kit a Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve w/ a 1 1/8 in. Bore Master Cylinder Will Be Needed
JEGS 555-631474 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit Fitment:
- 1978-1987 Regal, Skylark
- 1978-1987 El Camino
- 1978-1983 Malibu
- 1978-1988 Monte Carlo
- 1982-1992 Camaro
- 1978-1987 Cutlass
- 1978-1981 LeMans
- 1982-1992 Firebird
Will this fit S10 with 7.5 rear end
Will it fit for 1984 Elcamino Conquista
Will this fit 84 c10
Will thins fit a 1988 Caprice ?
Will this fit a 1984 buick regal?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.