Single Adjustable Shocks
JEGS 555-64944 Single-Adjustable Coil-Over Shock Features:
- Specifications: compressed height: 11-5/8", extended height: 17", ride height: 13-1/4" to 14-1/2", required spring length: 12", mounting: spherical bearing
- One per package with other sizes available separately
- Made in USA with high-quality components and assembly
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum for weight savings, great looks, and long life
- Features 18 compression and rebound adjustment positions with 324 valving options for exceptional ride comfort and handling performance
- 18 Valving Options (One Knob to Simultaneously Adjust Compression and Rebound)
- Lightweight Machined Aluminum Body with a Bright Clear Anodized Finish
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum Lock Collar, Lower Spring Seat and Upper Cap
- 5/8 in O.D. Chrome-plated solid Piston Rod Eliminates Piston Rod Flex
- Spherical Bearings for Mounting
- Recommended Spring Length 12 in.
JEGS 555-64944 Single-Adjustable Coil-Over Shock Includes:
- (1) Coil-Over Shock
- (1) Upper Spring Cap
- (2) Spherical Bearings (1/2 in. I.D. x 1 in L) for Mounting
- (4) Snap Rings to Secure Spherical Bearings into Shock
- (1) Lower Spring Seat and Washer
- (1) Locking Collar
Link to Coil-Over Springs:
Can these be mounted upside down (inverted)
I have a 3 " spring ,will it work on this shock ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.