GM Fuel Tank Straps
This pair of JEGS 78100 fuel tank straps for 1968-1972 classic GM A-body vehicles is for use on JEGS 17-gallon 555-78060, 555-78066, & 20-gallon 555-78002, 555-78014, 555-78022, fuel tanks and is a direct replacement for OE # ST49.
- Length: 31 7/8 in.
- Width: 1 in.
Fits these GM A-Body Cars:
- Buick GS: 1970 & 1972
- Buick GS 350: 1968 - 1969
- Buick GS 400: 1968 - 1969
- Buick GS 455: 1970 - 1972
- Buick Skylark: 1968 - 1972
- Buick Special: 1968 - 1969
- Chevrolet Chevelle: 1968 - 1972
- Chevrolet El Camino: 1968 - 1972
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo: 1970 - 1972
- GMC Sprint: 1971 - 1972
- Oldsmobile 442: 1968 - 1971
- Oldsmobile Cutlass: 1968 - 1972
- Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme: 1971 - 1972
- Oldsmobile F85: 1968 - 1972
- Pontiac GTO: 1968 - 1972
- Pontiac Grand Prix: 1969 - 1970
- Pontiac LeMans: 1968 - 1972
- Pontiac Tempest: 1968 - 1970
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.