JEGS Throatless Shear [4 in. Blade]
Items You Need
The JEGS 81742 lets you consistently and accurately cut sheet metal. With its 4 in. blade throatless design, you can cut any shape without limitation on depth. The long 17 in. long handle provides added leverage to make cutting easy. This tool can be installed on a workbench or mobile table by the three mounting holes in the base. Be prepared for your next fabrication project.
- Base dimensions: 4 in. W x 5 1/4 in. L
- Overall dimensions: 9 1/4 in. H x 6 1/2 in. W x 8 in. L (Not including handle)
- Rack and pinion gearing for easier cuts
- Tool steel blades stay sharper longer and will cut through thicker material
- Heavy-duty cast iron base provides a solid mounting point and prevents tool distortion during cuts
- (2) screws on the side of the base let you adjust the blade spacing
- To ensure that it keeps cutting accurately for years, this shear has replaceable blades 555-81744
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.