Front Brake Kits
For more detailed fitment information, Click Here!
Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
- Engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving or lifted trucks
- Proprietary Z36 carbon-fiber ceramic pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Bolt on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Stainless steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy duty applications
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Brake rotors, pads & hardware engineered to work together to increase the overall braking on vehicles with heavier loads
Everything You Need to Upgrade Your Braking Performance
Want a big brake feel without the big brake price? Then stop with Power Stop. These complete Truck and Tow Kits include drilled and slotted brake rotors and Z36 Series carbon ceramic brake pads for the front only.
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
The drilled-slotted combination design of these rotors provides the advantages of both holes for cooling and slots to expel gas and dust. Power Stop uses only the best blanks from the finest foundries (G3000 grade castings) and, except for the hub assemblies, rotors are zinc-plated to resist rust.
Z36 Truck and Tow Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
Engineered to deliver more brake torque to heavy haulers, Power Stop Truck and Tow Brake Pads have a 17% higher coefficient of friction than original equipment. The extreme bite of the carbon fiber infused ceramic compound offers superior stopping without the potential drama of high-temperature brake fade. These long-lasting brake pads are ideal for trucks and SUV's with higher gross vehicle weights.
- Zinc-Plated Brake Rotors Resist Rust
- Drilled Holes Keep Rotors up to 180 degrees Cooler for Improved Performance
- Rotor Slots Maintain Clear Contact between Pads and Rotors
- Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads Provide Superior Stopping Power
- Pads Include Brake Hardware as Applicable
Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad and Rotor Kits are also available in Complete Rear and Complete Front & Rear
Do you need rebuilt and upgraded calipers also? If so Power Stop also offers Truck and Tow Z36 Brake Pad, Rotor & Caliper Kits
Note: Please use the "Filter By Vehicle" selection on the left below to find Power Stop Truck and Tow Z36 Front Brake Pad and Rotor Kits for your truck or SUV.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.