For more detailed fitment information, Click Here!
- Front: Nissan Armada 2015-2012; Armada 2018-2017; Titan 2015-2011; Titan 2018-2017
Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit:
- Engineered to handle the added stress of towing, hauling, mountainous driving or lifted trucks
- Proprietary Z36 carbon-fiber ceramic pads enhance the strength of a typical ceramic brake pad compound to handle heavier loads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Stainless steel pad shims resist the increased temperatures common on heavy-duty applications
- Rotors are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Brake rotors, pads & hardware engineered to work together to increase the overall braking on vehicles with heavier loads
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.