For more detailed fitment information, Click Here!
- Front and Rear: Honda Accord 2017-2016
Disc Brake Pad and Rotor Kit:
- Engineered to improve the braking performance of the vehicle you use every day (For towing, hauling, racing, or performance vehicles see our other brake kit solutions)
- Power Stop engineered carbon-fiber ceramic compound significantly enhances braking performance versus traditional ceramic brake pads
- Low dust braking validated through on-vehicle 3rd party tests in Los Angeles, showing on average 30% less dust versus OE
- Dual-layer high temp rubberized shims insulate noise for virtually silent braking
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes stainless steel installation hardware and high-temperature ceramic brake lubricant
- Bolt-on upgrade for stock brakes, no modifications necessary
- Brake rotor, pad & hardware engineered to work together to increase stopping power, improve durability & eliminate dust
Power Stop has taken the time to assemble the most effective rotor-pad pairings for your braking application. Power Stop Evolution Sport Z23 Complete Kits include cross-drilled and slotted brake rotors and Z23 Evolution Sport High Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads for both the front and rear.
If you need a quick, simple, affordable solution to better braking, then don't just stop... Power Stop!
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Power Stop Brake Rotors provide the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling & slots to expel gas and dust. Power Stop uses only the best blanks from the finest foundries (G3000 grade castings) and, except for the hub assemblies, these rotors are zinc-plated to resist rust. The rotor's drilled-slotted combination design is a very popular performance option for everyday street and track applications.
Z23 Evolution Sport High Carbon Ceramic Brake Pads
Engineered for the enthusiastr that wants to get the most out of their vehicle without sacrificing everyday driveability. These Carbon Fiber infused ceramic brake pads use shims with two layers of rubber backing to reduce noise 6x more than plain steel shims and a powder coated backing plate that extends life by resisting rust and corrosion. The brake pad's surface is thermal scorched for fast break-in, and a true ceramic formula keeps wheels cleaner. Power Stop's premium performance carbon fiber/ceramic compound is made using OE positive mold technology to ensure uniform friction density throughout the brake pad; this helps control premature wear and noise. These pads also offer superior resistance to brake fade without the dust & noise of metallic brake pads. A premium stainless steel hardware kit is included where applicable and a specially formulated high-temp ceramic based brake lubricant is included in every brake pad set.
Features & Benefits:
- Zinc-Plated Brake Rotors Resist Rust
- Drilled Holes Keep Rotors up to 180° Cooler for Improved Performance
- Rotor Slots Maintain Clear Contact between Pads and Rotors
- Carbon Fiber/Ceramic Brake Pads Provide More Pad Bite without Extra Dust or Noise
- Rubber-Backed Brake Pad Shims Minimize Noise
- Brake Pads Are Thermal Scorched for Fast Break-In
- Uniform Friction Density of Brake Pads Controls Premature Wear
- Power Stop Brake Pads Have 20% More Stopping Power than Competitors
Note: Limited Applications require use of Z16 Ceramic Pad
Click Image to Enlarge
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.