POWERSTOP CORE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
For Full Core Credit: Calipers must be in rebuildable condition with all attached hardware and brackets. Cores must be received within 30 days of purchase in the original box. Power Stop will issue a check within 30 days of receiving your cores.
- For Information on How to Return Your Caliper Cores Click Here
- Log on to the Powerstop website and register your Caliper Core Refund Request Click Here
- Front: Buick Regal 1987-1982; Chevrolet Camaro 1992-1982; El Camino 1987-1982; LLV 1995-1987; Malibu 1983-1982; Monte Carlo 1988-1985; S10 1995-1986; S10 Blazer 1994-1983; GMC Caballero 1987-1982; Jimmy 1994-1992; S15 1990-1982; S15 Jimmy 1991-1983; Sonoma 1995-1991; Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1988-1982; Pontiac Bonneville 1986-1982; Firebird 1992-1982; Grand Prix 1987-1982
For more detailed fitment information, Click Here!
Disc Brake Caliper / Rotor / Pad Kit
Power Stop has taken the time to assemble the most effective rotors, pads and calipers for your braking application. Power Stop Z26 Street Warrior Brake Kits include cross-drilled and slotted rotors, red powder coated brake calipers, and Street Warrior Z26 carbon fiber-ceramic pads. The Power Stop brake kit offers more pad bite than other leading brands. Not only do the brake rotors and calipers look great behind stock or custom wheels, they perform better than stock as well! Every caliper and bracket is expertly remanufactured, lubricated, powder-coated red and pressure tested in Power Stop's Chicago, IL facility. If you need a quick, simple, affordable solution to better braking, then don't just stop... Power Stop!
Powder-Coated Red Performance Calipers
Power Stop Performance Brake Calipers are made specifically with the enthusiast in mind. The calipers and brackets are treated to a high-temperature red powder-coating that looks and performs great behind stock or custom wheels. They bolt directly in place of the stock calipers and all new premium boots and seals are used, along with high-temperature silicone lubricant on the caliper pins for long life. Premium abutment clips are included where applicable.
Cross-Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
Power Stop Brake Rotors provide the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling & slots to expel gas and dust. Power Stop uses only the best blanks from the finest foundries (G3000 grade castings) and, except for the hub assemblies, these rotors are zinc-plated to resist rust. The rotor's drilled-slotted combination design is a very popular performance option for everyday street and track applications.
Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake Pads
Designed for high-performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under severe conditions. Brake torque of the Z26 Series is consistently higher than OE pads. Best suited for high-horsepower cars and large wheel upgrades, these brake pads offer outstanding thermal stability with a carbon fiber-ceramic friction compound that resists fade to 1500° F.
Features & Benefits:
- Electrostatic Powder Paint Resists Corrosion
- 100 Percent Pressure Tested To Prevent Leaks
- Brand New Components Including Bleeder Screw Hardware And Pins
- High Temperature EPDM Rubber For Extended Life
- Premium Silicone Lubrication For Smooth Operation
- Remanufactured In Chicago Illinois Facility
- Zinc-Plated Brake Rotors Resist Rust
- Drilled Holes Keep Rotors up to 180° Cooler for Improved Performance
- Rotor Slots Maintain Clear Contact between Pads and Rotors
- 20% More Stopping Power than Competitors
- Recommended for Performance Street Driving
- Carbon Fiber-Ceramic Hybrid Compound
- Thermal Scorched for Fast Break-In
- Stainless Steel Shims for Quiet Operation
- Superior Brake Pad Bite without Dusty Wheels
- Brake Hardware Included When Applicable
does the kit include bearings and races?
Do the calipers come in black?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.