Super Victor BBC Intake Manifolds
- Big Block Chevy Standard Deck (9.8") Blocks
- Port Exit Dimensions: 1.55" w x 2.30" h
- Recommended Intake Gasket; Jegs 555-210100 or Fel-Pro 375-1275
- 4500 Carburetor Flange
- Recommended fuel rail: 350-3633
- Throttle Body Recommendations: 4500 style #350-3879 or EFI elbow #350-3814 and 90mm throttle body #350-3869
- Manifold Height: (A) 6.20", (B) 6.20"
- Manifold Flange Reference: (R) 1.30", (F) 1.00", (W) 1.55", (H) 2.30", (CH) 6.20", (CA) 0°
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.