- Includes (12) 8 mm x 1.250 header bolts, and (2) collector gaskets
- Suitable to support stock to mid-level engine performance levels
- Application-specific mandrel-bend geometry for adequate spark plug wire and component clearance
- The 304 stainless steel construction delivers strength and corrosion resistance
- Compatible with Holley Retrofit Oil Pan 510-302-20
- Compatible with GM TH350, TH400/3L80, 700R4, 4L60/4L70, 4L80/4L85, 6L80, and 6L90 automatic transmissions - For TH350, TH400/3L80, 700R4, and 4L80/4L85 transmissions, trimming to the bellhousing is required for clearance
- Compatible with stock 1988-1994 mechanical transmission shift linkage and 1995-1998 transmission shift cable
- Compatible with T56 Magnum manual transmissions (internal hydraulic release bearing only) in 2WD applications
- Designed to be installed with Hooker Blackheart LS engine mounting components and exhaust systems for this specific application - Installing these headers with any other type or combination of engine and transmission mounting components may cause component clearance issues
- Will NOT fit 1999-2007 GM Silverado/Sierra (GMT800) Series Pickup Trucks
- This product is engineered to facilitate the installation of a later model, emissions-friendly engine into a vintage/classic vehicle. Consumers are responsible for complying with laws prohibiting tampering, and for ensuring that modified vehicles are operated in a manner that complies with applicable Federal guidelines
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.