JEGS 41448 Retro Muscle Car 6-Gauge Set Features:
- All Electrical 12-Volt Gauges
- High-Speed stepper motor movement for accurate and reliable readings
- LED through-the-dial lighting creates exceptional illumination
- Red illuminated pointer soft on the eyes for easy reading
- 270-Degree full sweep movement on speedometer and tachometer for excellent readability
- 90-Degree sweep on 2 1/16 in. diameter gauges
- Polished Stainless Steel Bezels
- Programmable speedometer with odometer and trip meter calibration
- JEGS electronic speedometers are designed to work with both hall effect senders and magnetic pickup sensors (See instructions for specific details)
- 3 3/8 in. Diameter Programmable Speedometer (0-160 MPH)
- 3 3/8 in. Diameter Tachometer (0-10,000 RPM) 0-10 Reading
- 2 1/16 in, Diameter Fuel Level Gauge (0-90 ohms)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Electrical Oil Pressure Gauge (0-80 PSI)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Voltmeter (8-18 Volts)
- 2 1/16 in. Diameter Electrical Water Temperature Gauge (120-280 Degree F)
- (4) Light bulb sockets with LED bulbs
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit
- Water Temperature Sending Unit
- Remote Mount Speedometer Calibration Button
- (11) 20 Gauge Electrical Connectors
- Speedometer Sender sold separately. We recommend JEGS 555-41610, 555-41611, or 555-41612
is the speedometer GPS compatible?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.