Small Block Chevy Intake Manifolds
JEGS 513000 Dual Plane Intake Manifold Features:
- Fits 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350 and 400 V8 Engines
- Mid-Rise dual-plane design provides optimum performance and fuel distribution
- Accepts 4150/4160 square bore carburetors
- Designed for 23-degree heads with standard port location
- Port exit dimensions: 1.170 in. W x 1.900 in. H
- Recommended Intake Gasket For Apps without Heat cross overuse JEGS p/n 555-210002 Sold Separately
- Recommended Intake Gasket For Apps with Heat cross overuse JEGS p/n 555-210004 Sold Separately
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 4 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 4.290 in., (B) 5.310 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Also Fits 1987-Up stock aluminum heads (does not fit 1987-Up cast iron or Chevrolet Bow Tie heads)
- Accepts late-model choke, water neck, AC, alternator, and HEI
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16" (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21100, 555-210075, or 555-210070 for adequate runner clearance.
Additional Recommended Items to help you with your installation (Sold Separately)
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
- JEGS Bandit Series EFI Throttle Body System
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16100||Open (Square Flange)|
|555-16105||4-Hole (Square Flange)|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83200||SBC - Standard|
Dual Plane Performance!
JEGS Champion Series 331 Dual Plane Aluminum Intake Manifolds feature the latest machining techniques to ensure the best quality and results. The process to make these cast aluminum performance intake manifolds yields a lighter, more consistent casting for smoother intake runners, optimal fuel atomization, and improved fuel & air distribution to the cylinders. What does all this mean? MORE POWER!
Will this intake work with a 1979 Corvette and allow clearance for the hood to close
Does a Holley #0-08783C carburetor fit this manifold?
Will this fit a 1991 TBI Camaro?
Will this fit vortec heads for a 350? New to cars
Are these intake manifolds, made in U.S.A. or ? I see no country of origin or manufacture listed.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.