Small Block Chevy
JEGS 513026 Hi-Rise Intake Manifold was developed for racing and has a versatile mounting (center bolt adapter bushings) that allows it to fit 1957-1986 Small Block Chevy early-style and 1987-1995 late-style heads.
Intake Manifold Features:
- Fits 1955-1995 Small Block Chevy 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350 and 400 V8 Engines
- Hi-Rise single-plane design provides optimum performance and fuel distribution
- Open plenum accepts 4150/4160 square bore carburetors
- Designed for racing and offroad use only
- Airgap design keeps hot engine oil away from intake runners resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more performance
- Designed for 23-degree heads with standard port location
- Center Bolt Adapter Bushings for 1957-1986 and 1987-1995 heads
- This Manifold will not fit Chevy Bowtie Heads
- (8) Intake runner bosses cast in for nitrous or fuel injector ports
- Port exit dimensions: 1.160 in. W x 2 in. H
- Intake gasket port matching is recommended for optimum performance
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5.00 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 6.25 in.
- Manifold height: (A) 5.875 in. + (B) 5.875 in. divided by 2 = 5.875 in.
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height.
- Cast in Bosses designed for nitrous fittings
- Front and Rear water outlet ports for additional cooling
- Provisions for dual distributor hold-downs
- Accepts late-model choke, water neck, AC, alternator, and HEI
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
- Brass Thermostat restrictor plate to reduce coolant flow
- Not Legal For Sale/Use On Pollution Controlled Vehicles
Additional Recommended Items (Sold Separately):
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21100, 555-210075, or 555-210070 for adequate runner clearance.
- Recommended Intake Gasket 555-210002
- Front to Rear Coolant Fittings and Hose
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree Flare Fittings - 555-110149
- (2) JEGS Black Straight 1/2 in. NPT to 8 AN Fittings - 555-110109
- (1) JEGS Black Pro-Flo 350 -8 AN Braided Hose, 3 ft. - 555-110920
- (1) JEGS Black Straight -8 AN Max Flow Hose End - 555-110002
- (1) JEGS Black 45-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110012
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose Ends - 555-110022
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
- Quick Fuel Q-Series Racing Carburetors
- JEGS Bandit Series EFI Throttle Body System
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16100||Open (Square Flange)|
|555-16105||4-Hole (Square Flange)|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83200||Small Block Chevy - Standard|
Single Plane Hi-Rise for More Torque & Horsepower
JEGS Hi-Rise Intake Manifolds have an optimized design to increase torque and horsepower. Engineered with a large open plenum, single plane, and high-volume runners, these cast aluminum manifolds add more smooth flowing air at higher RPMs to give your engine a boost in performance.
Who manufactures this for Jegs. I am assuming it is rebranded.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.