Big Block Chevy
JEGS 513029 Intake Manifold Features:
- Dual Plane design for optimum fuel distribution
- Accepts 4150/4160 4-BBL square bore carburetors
- Cool Gap design keeps hot engine oil away from intake runners resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more horsepower, torque, and efficiency
- Designed for oval port heads with standard port location
- (8) Intake runner bosses cast in for nitrous or fuel injector ports
- Port exit dimensions: 1.680 in. W x 1.950 in. H
- Estimated runner length - Shortest: 5.00 in.
- Estimated runner length - Longest: 7 in.
- Manifold height: Front (A) 4.750 in., Rear (B) 6 in. ( A + B divided by 2 = 5.375 in.)
- Click here to determine carburetor pad height
- 2 Front and Rear 1/2 in. NPT water outlet ports for additional cooling
- 1 Rear 3/8 NPT vacuum port
- Provisions for dual distributor hold-downs
- No provision for divorced or heated choke
Note: This intake manifold will not fit under a stock hood on Corvettes, 1964-1967 Chevelle, or 1967-1981 Camaro.
Additional Recommended Items (Sold Separately):
- Stock/stamped steel valve covers may require 3/16 in. (or thicker) valve cover gaskets. We recommend 555-21110 or 555-210171 for adequate runner clearance.
- Recommended Intake Gasket 555-210102
- Front to Rear Coolant Fittings and Hose
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree 1/2 in. NPT to -8 AN Fittings - 555-110149
- (2) JEGS Black Straight 1/2 in. NPT to -8 AN Fittings - 555-110109
- (1) JEGS Black Pro-Flo 350 -8 AN Braided Hose, 3 ft. - 555-110920
- (1) JEGS Black Straight -8 AN Max Flow Hose End - 555-110002
- (1) JEGS Black 45-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose End - 555-110012
- (2) JEGS Black 90-degree -8 AN Max Flow Swivel Hose Ends - 555-110022
- Carburetor Fuel Inlet Lines & Fittings
- Carburetor Spacers
- Fuel Filters
- Carburetor Linkage, Choke Kits & Components
|JEGS Carb Recommendations/Notes|
|570 CFM||670 CFM||770 CFM|
|Up to 300 HP||300 to 400 HP||400 to 500 HP|
|555-15840||1-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and gasket only|
|555-15841||2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1/2" spacer|
|555-15842||2-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 1" spacer|
|555-15846||3-1/2" Studs||Suggested for carb and 2" spacer|
|Carburetor Base Gaskets|
|555-16100||Open (Square Flange)|
|555-16105||4-Hole (Square Flange)|
|Intake Manifold Bolts|
|555-83205||Big Block Chevy - Standard|
will this fit a peanut port 454 properly ?
What thermostat fits this intake manifold??
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.