B&M Pro Gate Automatic Shifter for Select 3-4 Speed Chrysler and Ford Automatic Transmissions
Items You Need
B&M 80905 Pro Gate Automatic Shifter Features:
- 10-gauge 304 stainless steel shifter base
- High-impact injection-molded Nylon side covers with knurled textured B&M Pro Gate logo (covers are removable for access to the shifter sub-assembly)
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel shift pin
- The staggered shift pattern has positive stops in-between each gear
- 4.750 in. L 1016-steel shifter stick
- Overall dimensions: 9.100 in. L x 2.600 in. W x 9.500 in. H
B&M 80905 Pro Gate Automatic Shifter Fitment Notes:
Fits the following Transmissions
- 1966-Up Chrysler A727, A518, A904, A500
- 1972-Up AMC A727, A518, A904, A500
- Ford C4, C5, C6
This shifter can be used with the following Transmissions with the applicable B&M bracket and selector lever kits (sold separately)
- Ford AOD (40509 kit)
- Ford AODE-4R70W (40507 kit)
- Ford E40D-4R100 (40508 kit)
B&M 80905 Pro Gate Automatic Shifter Note:
- NOT recommended for street use - does NOT include neutral safety switch or backup light switch
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.