B&M 81104 Features:
- Designed to be configured as a forward or reverse pattern shifter
- Precision machined gates allow for quick, consistent, and positive shifts
- All wiring is hidden by a machined channel providing a clean appearance as well as un-cluttered operation
- CNC machined grips include two momentary switches that can be configured for nitrous, a trans-brake, line-loc, etc.
- Fits most common Ford, GM & Mopar 2, 3 & 4-speed transmissions (2 & 4-speed transmissions will require additional components)
Note: This shifter includes a 3-speed forward-pattern gate plate. Additional items will need to be purchased for this item to work with 2 and 4-speed transmissions (see below).
- Ford AOD: 130-40496 bracket and lever kit
- Ford E40D & 4R70W: 130-40505 bracket and lever kit
- Ford AODE & 4R70W: 130-40504 bracket and lever kit
- GM 200-4R & 700R4/4L60 (Forward Pattern Only): 130-80712 4-speed gate plate
- GM 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L70E, 4L75E, 4L80E & 4L85E (Forward Pattern Only): 130-80712 4-speed gate plate & 130-70499 cable bracket
- GM Powerglide (aluminum case only) Forward or Reverse Pattern: 130-80713 2-speed gate plate, cable bracket & selector lever
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.